Association internationale des critiques de théâtre
a/s Jean-Pierre Han, 27, rue Beaunier, 75014 Paris,France
Critical Stages/Scènes Critiques is available online to the reader without financial, legal or technical barriers. Ιt is a peer-reviewed journal fully committed to the Open Access Initiative. It offers a platform for debate and exploration of a wide range of theatre and performance art manifestations from all over the world. Our aim is to make our readers feel that Critical Stages/Scènes Critiques is their “local” journal with a global reach. Contribute your articles to Critical Stages/Scènes Critiques and become part of this international theatre community!
- Critical Stages/Scènes Critiques maintains a mail list with optional registration for our readers. The only information collected is the member’s email address.
- Critical Stages/Scènes Critiques uses the know-how and expertise of the mailchimp.com platform to store your email addresses.
- Critical Stages/Scènes Critiques will never take advantage of your email address to any kind of third party in any way.
- Critical Stages/Scènes Critiques uses the collected emails to get in touch with its readers and keep them informed about future issues, calls for papers, etc.
- Any member of our mail list can easily unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of all our messages.
Any future changes or updates of the above policy will be posted in this web page.
If there is any kind of question please get in touch with us through our contact us web page.